Friday, August 20, 2010

You have to sign a release for that.

Today I had to sign a release form, for a doctor to cut off the top layer of my skin which was about the size of a baby's pinky finger nail. Which I asked them to do.

They apparently had to inform me it might get infected, and or bleed.

No. Seriously. That is what they told me.

They had to cut down a tree. Use ink. Which we all know is very costly. Stick this paper in my file somewhere. Then probably scan it onto a computer, because we all know most medical places are moving to computer record keeping.

All for this tiny bit of skin that was making me neurotic that I might have skin cancer. Which I probably don't. But at least I don't have to stare at it thinking I do anymore.

Why oh why are we such babies these days? Honestly. I thought pretty much everyone knew that when you cut crap off your body - you would probably bleed.

No comments:

Post a Comment