Friday, May 28, 2010

A quick way to spin me up.



Today, at lunch, I was picking up parsley for the bunnies - when I ran across this display.

Long time readers will laugh because they know this pink ribbon thing drives me nuts. I must have a half a dozen posts about this issue running around on my blog somewhere.

This display though, manages to combine with my other despised female phenomenon: "Girl Power".

I don't know why women feel such an intense need to have "girl power". Honestly, being intrinsically female is enough. If you act interested - guys will treat you the same. Honestly. Men in male-dominated fields almost die to have a female they can treat as an equal.

You don't need girl power. You just need motivation. And, you certainly don't need a pink branded power drink. It's stupid!

No comments:

Post a Comment