Saturday, February 20, 2010

Today's completely random celebrity sightings.



Erica Eleniak from Baywatch.



John Schneider from Dukes of Hazzard.

Which I have to admit, they both looked really good. Erica gets extra points because she looked straight at my camera, for which I mouthed a "thank you".

I have to admit, a lot of time when you see celebs they act like they don't want their pictures taken. Which is weird because they are at events to have their picture taken.

I didn't even know they were going to be where I was at today. I'd actually passed them by because I'm short and didn't see them. Mr S. walks up to me and says "hold on, I think I see a celebrity". Which I thought would be someone really obscure. But, it turned out to be someone I actually knew who it was. Go figure!

More tomorrow. I'm tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment