Thursday, December 03, 2009

Yes. They still exist.



I'm still down with the unending cold. It just saps all my energy. I need to get rid of it so I can catch something new at CES.

Anyway, I know I haven't talked about the bunnies in a while. Sometimes when they are having problems, I just can't talk about stuff until I get through it. I'm generally that way with a lot of things.

Paisley had a big thing with her allergies this summer. It really flared out of control. The chin-gina medication wasn't helping anymore, and she was getting a lot of benadryl shots. We stuck her on 30 day round of antibiotics and it seems like she might have had a low level of infection under the skin surface. She's finally growing a little hair back.

Chin problems are really difficult with bunnies. They have to drink. And she's not even fat, but she had a skin fold problem.

I'm glad to not have to be devoting constant energy on that problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment