Sunday, July 19, 2009

Bad ass cars - geek edition.



You know a viper is enough to catch my attention. You do know that. Right? I saw this car several blocks away. So, I whipped around to take pictures. When I got there I was confused by the CB radio looking antenna. Not so cool. It seemed really odd on an expensive sports car. And, some can argue the older vipers are not as expensive - but, they are much better looking than the new vipers which sort of just look like tiny corvettes.

When I got home I plugged in the vanity plate zoom.com, and found out this guy was from a broadband company.

He couldn't be sporting a wireless broadband connection could he? Because that would be so totally bad ass.

1 comment:

  1. ITS PROBABLY 27MHZ CB OR UHF OR MAYBE A SCANNER WHIP SO HE CAN LISTEN TO SMOKIES AND SPEED IN CERTAIN AREAS.

    ReplyDelete