Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Persistence freaks me out.

Readers! Do you remember this summer when some guy stopped by my house and begged me to sell him my truck? Of course you don't. Read about it here.

Today, I came home and there was a big pink piece of paper stuffed under the windshield wiper on the truck. It was placed inside of a ziplock, so if it rained the paper wouldn't get wet. Considerate to be sure.

Truth be told, I thought it was from the city because I hadn't moved it in a while. I thought they were telling me that if I didn't move it - they would tow me. But it was a note from someone offering to buy it.

Normally I might have wondered why so many people are interested in that truck. There is nothing special about it. It isn't new. It isn't beaten up. It is just average.

But the note was signed "God Bless". Which made me whip through my old blog posts. It would be a really odd co-incidence if the two people who offered to buy it - were so outwardly religious. So, I'm guessing that guy is trying to get me to sell him the truck again.

Which I completely don't get. He can probably get a beater really cheap these days. What is his fascination with my oh so average truck? It is weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment