Sunday, January 04, 2009

Who's stooopid idea was this?

This morning Mr S. woke up and loudly proclaimed " I am the bark daddy! You will get up and move bark". Well, that didn't really happen. That would meet with a reply of "are you fing high"? But, I did call him bark daddy all day. I wanted to lay around and do nothing. He wanted to stop parking the solstice on the lawn all white trashy style. Since 2 metric tons of bark were still clogging the driveway. I caved. But, we finally got it all done.

In other news. I'm going to CES on Friday. And I still have "that cold". I thought my immune system had gone all humming bird weak, but I talked to my neighbor yesterday, and it seems that most people have gotten "that cold" twice". Now I am not sure if I'm giving it, or acquiring a new strain in Vegas.

I have a lot of interesting events this month. Just in case some of you were thinking my content had been sucking the last couple of months. One is a entire show on Photonics. That is lights to you and me. And again - I don't know why you are reading this blog if the thought of lights done make you a little excited.

That is all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment