Saturday, January 10, 2009

CES 09'. Cars.

Most people go to CES for the tech. I go for the cars. Though, this year there wasn't as much great stuff. And - I found it way more difficult to get great shots. I think we have reached a tipping point. With the paint jobs, all the crap they cram in them, and out of control sponsorship plugs - it just makes these cars way too busy. I might have to go over and see how real photographers handle this kind of difficulty.



Most ridiculous use of lambo doors. EVER.









And - what car doesn't needs it's own super huge flat screen in the back seat. No passengers please. And it will give you a neck ache trying to watch it.

Hey - wait, what I am saying. I hope I'm not over this trend.





Oh - I forgot to add that this car with the National Guard paint job is some kind of Nissan Altima. Apparently not many out.



No comments:

Post a Comment