Thursday, December 11, 2008

A friday update.



I don't know what to write about today.

I have to go to an officey Christmas party this weekend.

So.. not.. looking..forward.

Frankly, I'd rather lay around all day. It's suppose to rain. For like, the 3rd time this year. Rain people! It is also rumored to snow. Not here, but close. And Mr S. and I decided we would drive to the snow this year.

Mr S. and I have booked our tickets to the consumer electronics show. CES. Barring anything weird, I guess we are going. Normally I'm super giddy about this kind of thing, but right now all I can think about are the blisters on my feet I'll be getting. Four hours in the air, the ground sprint, and the inevitable illness. It is an international show after all. I'm not overly excited. Yet.

I had a big thing with my renter yesterday. It quite possibly might be the weirdest relationship I have. In other words - I can't figure out what the glue is. Especially because we sort of fight. Which I find uncomfortable and odd. I'm more of a flight person, than fight. He doesn't really need me - I don't really need him. So the fighting is an unusual dynamic. I would have expected one of us to saw "screw it" and move on. But we don't. At any rate, until the first of the month I'm counting the issue as resolved.

I think that's all I got.

No comments:

Post a Comment