Thursday, August 14, 2008

Folks - I'm done with reality.

I think it started around the time of the writers strike. You basically had nothing to watch but reality shows. Which even by my standards, was way too many reality shows.

The past week however, I can barely stand to watch any reality at all. Bitches lost their minds? Way to loud. Cops shows? Too loud.

So, after watching Children of Men, we had to find something in our Tivo rotation to watch. We have been Tivo'ing a show called Evolve.

(Just as an aside - I would have given you a link. But - f the history channel. They make it hard to find the trailer on their site. Then you have to watch a 30 second commercial to see their commercial for the show. Not even a trailer. The commercial! F them again. Because - they suck.)

Anyway, our choices were jaws or guts. This is where Mr S. and I had the following conversation.

Me - Neither one of those sound very interesting. The eyes. Those are interesting. But jaws are probably all about sharks.

Him - It could be about fish or sharks. It might be about dinosaurs!

Me - yeah.. but I don't like dinosaurs. They are boring.

Him - what do you have against dinosaurs?

Me- they haven't changed in like a billion years!

I win! How can he refute that?

No comments:

Post a Comment