Sunday, June 01, 2008

Continuing on.



So, this corn dog thing. The foot long ones. I guess this is going to stick around for a while. But now I know I'm not alone in never having seen them before. The guys in line behind us seemed pretty shocked. I think they said something like "holy fuck". It was some expletive.

Later in the afternoon Mr S. and I were discussing it, and he said he heard them making circumcision jokes to the cashier. She apparently took it all in stride. Mr S. said it seemed like she had heard those jokes a bunch of times, and wasn't bothered by it.

Personally (that means for me. Right?) I think the foot long is maybe a line you don't cross. Unless you are Shaq!



My other issue with the show is... shouldn't there be some narrowly defined rage of what is considered a "classic car"? And - shouldn't anything from the 70's be ruled out of it? For example I don't understand why anyone would do this to a 73 van.

No comments:

Post a Comment