Sunday, April 13, 2008

Interesting? Maybe.

It has been a hugely tiring day. It started out needing to find more tax documentation. From the pile of paperwork I haven't been able to do for 5 months. I'm still making copies of stuff right this minute. I'm hoping to get things done tonight, so I can push out the Canton house this week.

I don't want to have to deal with the tax issue while dealing with the house. I'm bitter..but not as bitter as I was last week. I'm getting a refund! I overpaid my taxes. I normally refuse to do that, but I was going to get a penalty this year if I wasn't in a certain rage.

Then for some reason it was all of a sudden summer. Like 90 degree summer. This not only sent my allergies into a major tailspin, but caused me to have to do a bunch of yard work.

Anyway - that's just me complaining.

This is the interesting thing. I don't know what it is. Mr S. actually took the pictures as I had bougainvillea thorns pressed into my body, so they didn't poke into my seat.





I'm normally not into this stuff. But I'd never seen anything like it. Which is the part I like.

It was so warm, bikers were everywhere.

2 comments:

  1. That's the Can-Am Spyder Roadster.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GLSTyvONNc

    http://www.gizmag.com/go/6823/

    Pretty cool. Though I think that Jesse James did it better when he made a trike out of a Peterbilt.
    http://www.bikemenu.com/Jesse%20James%20Peterbilt%20Discovery%20Channel%20Monster%20Garage.html

    And why were you in a bougainvillea bush??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my freaking hell. You are just about the raddest chick on earth. I don't know why you are moving further away from Ca. There aren't any bases inside the country they could move you to?

    The information you come up with is crazy entertaining.

    I don't know what to make of the cam-am. It's sort of matrix meets ATV.

    ReplyDelete