Sunday, February 24, 2008

Still waiting.

Mr S. and I decided to take the weekend off. Except when I got neurotic, and thought my texture guys were screwing something up - so I pleaded for Mr S. to go check. He gladly obliged.

Anyway - I got to sleep in for the first time in a couple of months. It was a stormy weekend and the neighborhood was so quiet - you could hear a pin drop.

Today, I haven't even left the house. But - I feel much more sane. I was a little on the ledge on Friday. I handed the key to the house to my friend who lives across the street and told her it was hers. I couldn't take it anymore. Between the contractors trying to bleed me dry, and all the personal dynamics - I had completely lost control of my project. Again.

So - I thought I'd take this opportunity to show you were we are at in the master bath.



Its been rainy - so these are a little darker than in reality. The color is somewhere between the last photo update and the photo above.

I'm super glad I took photos the whole way. It's so easy to get lost in the project. So - I can hardly believe this room used to look like this. I mean - I remember.. but you forget a little until you see the photos again. I just get caught up in things not progressing.

Last week - Expo called to say they were going to ship the tile for my shower pan to me. They were suppose to arrive on Friday. They didn't. And you know... it's sort of more annoying than if they would have kept the original schedule.

I mean - they took the time to call me and tell me the tile would be in early.. and then didn't get it to me early. Am I the only one who finds that annoying?

Since the master bath is pretty much stable - I'll start posting pictures of the other rooms soon. I was going to give you pictures of the main bath today, but I don't feel like tracking down the before pictures with the yellow tub I had to rip out.

No comments:

Post a Comment