Monday, November 26, 2007

It will all be over tomorrow.

It goes against every fiber of your being to run into a burning building while everyone else is running out. That is basically what I am doing.

We sign in the morning.

Bank of America took our loan. 30 year fixed, non-owner occupied @ 6.625. A 90/10 loan. Our lender apparently paid down BofA to take it. I'm not sure how much it cost them. I know I got docs from BofA with a rate a full point higher than the rate my lender agreed to. My lender apparently paid that down too.

Some may think lenders are still just handing out money like candy. They aren't. You need smoking good credit. I would be amazed if you read many instances of people getting the deal we managed to get. For a while, at least.

The next part of this show should be interesting. You see... we've spent the last 5,6, 7 years begging contractors to come to jobs. One year - when I wanted to get the old house painted. I called 10 painters. 2 showed.

Now contractors are hungry. They need work.

Thankfully we've accumulated quite a few contractors we trust. It will be interesting to see what happens with the rest.

Read previous here.

No comments:

Post a Comment