Thursday, September 06, 2007

Oh yeah.. things are returning to normal.

I haven't slept in two days. Which made it the perfect time to go to the supermarket.

I have never hated women so much in my life. Those oblivious cart wielding bitches. That and their unattended/ running around 20 children. All of them with their arms flailing. I thought people were maxing out at 2 children per female now. It was like an f-ing playground in there. And, oh yeah! I'm a super fast walker. Do you know how hard it is to get away from women and their hoards of children?

Stores are a place that make me nervous these days. Mostly I'm ready to club people to death like baby seals - with any available strength I have left.

Normally, my personal space is about the area where my elbows would be if I had my hands on my hips. If I don't know you, and you aren't invited - you don't need to be any closer. Right now, my personal space is about a 4 foot circle around me. Which is a pretty hard goal in any shopping experience. I get that. But it's the fucking store. Not a packed stadium.

On the bright side.. I get to take a real shower tonight. Like - my whole body. It isn't like I haven't been showering, its just been a ginormous pain in the ass to shower having to keep a large area of my body dry. It will be so amazing to not have a 15 minute shower take 40 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment