Sunday, May 20, 2007

Maker Faire '07 - Part 8.



This gal seemed to be hosting the power tool races.

One thing that was a little surpising is - I wasn't my normal shy self. So I wound up just asking a lot of people to pose. They were all very nice. If you see yourself here. Thanks!



These people said they were from the Discovery Channel. They were interviewing one of the builders from power tool racing. Which I wish I would have gotten more shots of. I was just a wee bit on the ADD side at that point and easily distracted.



This grrl seemed vaugly familiar. I'm not sure who she was, but she had a camera crew.



Interactive LED display.



Each time I go to a robotic event I get pictures of the 3D laser printers. Seen here, and here. You have to scroll through the posts to find them. I like to track how much they are coming down in price.

No comments:

Post a Comment