Saturday, January 13, 2007

I'm not an auto blog.

Okay - for like 2 seconds after CES I thought I was a closet gear-head. Well, the feminine version. I feel a little sheepish to say it - but I almost had more fun in the car area than in the tech area. But you have to understand I see technology all the time. This is why I found myself at a car show today. And it turns out that I am not a gear-head. I was only attracted to the cars at CES because they were full of technology. Whew! Thats a relief. I was starting to fear for my chromosomes. So you probably won't see any more posts about cars. Unless some show with concept cars filled with monitors comes around.

And it turns out that what happens in Vegas does not stay in Vegas because I was a walking typhoid carrier today. I'm living on cough strips.

They did have one interesting concept car. This was the front:



This was the back. Yeah.. I know.. you can't tell if its coming or going. That's what everyone said.



This car was kinda interesting too.





Then it was mostly just ordinary cars and a couple of these. Pretty boring really. You see at least a few of these a month around here.





No comments:

Post a Comment